Saturday, September 4, 2010

Sapphire for September!

I haven't been blogging lately, and I apologize. I've been putting energy into getting ready for the fall/holiday festival season. I do create treasuries on Etsy every once in a while, and I thought I'd share this very blue treasury with all of you blue water lovers! Sapphire is my birthstone and I've always loved the color!


'Eyes of Virgo' by Seaphemera

Deep blue sapphire - my birthstone! Dress for the party, go out on the town!


Enamel poppy glamou...
$120

Bowl Sapphire Blue ...
$67

New York Skyline --...
$3.95

vintage dark blue /...
$78

Brilliant Blue and ...
$24

Sapphire Blue 1980s...
$56

Mineral Eyeshadow &...
$5

Ocean Chrysanthemum...
$13

ESTATE 10K WHITE GO...
$43.62

REAL SAPPHIRE JEWEL...
$34.99

Floral Brocade Clut...
$75

Enchanted Perfume O...
$2.95

Simplicity ..... co...
$18.99

Crystal Windchimes ...
$85

Sapphire, Glass and...
$30

Generated using Treasury HTML code generator by Whale Shark Websites.

5 comments:

  1. Sapphire is such a beautiful word too, serene and snappy all at the same time, have a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I just linked to your blog from Etsy FEST which I am aalso a member of and I have been inspired to get back to some new designs with my jewelry (which is very different from yours but inspiration comes from so many places). I looove your pics and story about your trip to New Smyrna Beach and your story about the jar of treasures you bought at a yard sale...Wow to the pieces you made with them too. Thanks for your Blog and for getting me off my butt!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad you liked it - and welcome to Team Fest - a really great group!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your beautiful sapphire blue treasury! I didn't know you could place a treasury on Blogspot, that's a great idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sapphire is also my daughter's birthstone and it is one of my favorite colors! What a wonderful treasury you have!

    Kat :)

    ReplyDelete